Friday, June 14, 2019

I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me...πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜ Jewish Rites, Jewish and white, Jewish freaks and frogs, thanks.Just following the instruction...

Hands Helps. ....Fairy Tales Recaps How the people lived, the ...Cartoon hits. Rotten Apples, Dicks, Dawgs, Jackasses Across The Lines. how tall?Nice day at the beach today .Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams ; Leaders as kings, Peter Pan rides again.

With out the stats: no chance. I do not thinks so, have to let you know, there are questions up in the air. What about you, age, location, how tall, retired from what?House to call home, road trips, part of life, paths to cross, gems to find. Sons to shine, giant on the land, dreams and nightmares, words to wave.



Wings to fly, butterflies.Hell And High Waters, Monkeys Riding Sharks, Sluts, Donkeys,Daily Journey :I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me...πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜ Jewish Rites, Jewish and white, Jewish freaks and frogs, thanks.Just following the instruction.Jewish Proverbs: My new present lucky me!..Tell me why. 
Pages to share, wave of words, head counts. To grow, senior to senior, stats, location, how tall, age, out the gate, things to share, common factors, to check out. Fruits and Nuts:Back in time, birds and bees, singing songs in the dogwood trees.
Wings to fly, butterflies.Hell And High Waters, Monkeys Riding Sharks, Sluts, Donkeys,Daily Journey :I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me...πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜ Jewish Rites, Jewish and white, Jewish freaks and frogs, thanks.Just following the instruction.Jewish Proverbs: My new present lucky me!..Tell me why. 
I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me...πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜ Jewish Rites, Jewish and white, Jewish freaks and frogs, thanks.Just following the instruction...

Pies in the sky, in the land of the blind, gifts with the pots of gold at the end of the rainbows? Where is Peter Pan, where are the others that live in never land, to party for the night lights to shine? I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me...πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜ Jewish Rites, Jewish and white, Jewish freaks and frogs, thanks.Just following the instruction...🌚 BLACK SOUL πŸŒ πŸŒ  πŸŒ πŸŒ 

Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me...πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜ Jewish Rites, Jewish and white, Jewish freaks and frogs, thanks.Just following the instruction...Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?πŸ•ΊπŸ»Become an influencer this month πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ€©πŸ€—πŸ€“πŸ˜πŸ˜‡

No comments:

Post a Comment